The City of Ghosts
The very rare wild elves are rarely seen by others, because they live in the heart of thick forests and they have incredible skill at keeping hidden. Also called green elves, their skin tends to be dark brown, and their hair ranges from black to light brown, lightening to silvery white with age.
Regions: Wild elves favor warm sourthern forests and jungles, such as the Chondalwood, the Methwood, the Forest of Amtar, and the Misty Vale.
- +2 Dexterity, -2 Intelligence: Wild elves are hardier than other elves, but favor physical action and feats of athleticism instead of learning to solve problems.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, elves have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Immunity to magic sleep effects, and a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects.
- Low-Light Vision: An elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. He/she retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Weapon Proficiency: Elves receive the Martial Weapon Proficiency feats for: longsword, rapier, longbow (including composite longbow), and shortbow (including composite shortbow) as bonus feats. Moon elves esteem the arts of swordplay and archery, so all moon elves are familiar with these weapons.
- +2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks. A moon elf who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if he/she were actively looking for it. Elven senses are so keen that they practically have a sixth sense about hidden portals.
- Automatic Languages: Elven, Common, home region. Bonus Languages: Gnoll, Illuskan, Orc, Sylvan, Tashalan.
*Favored Class: Wizard. A multiclass elf’s wizard class does not count when determining whether they take an experience point penalty for multiclassing. Wizardry comes naturally to elves
-indeed, they sometimes claim to have invented it, and fighter/wizards are especially common among them.