The City of Ghosts
Dragomir, Vasyllysa "Lyssa"
Race &Class: Iosan (Elf), Ranger/Rogue 2
Str 12 (1)Dex 18 (4)Con 10 (0) Int 16 (3) Wiz 13 (1) Cha 15 (2)
Saves: Fort: 3 Ref: 7 Will: 1
Base Attack Bonus: +2
AC: 17 (10, armor 2, Dex 4, greatcoat 1)
Attack 1 (Longbow): 1d20+7 Damage 1d8+2 (Sneak Attack 3 Damage: 1d8+2
Movement: 30ft. (6 squares)
Alignment: Neutral Good
|Dex||+9 =||4||5||**||/5||Wis||+5 =||1||2||2||/5|
Skill Points/Spent: 0/0
Armor: Leather (+2 AC)
Weapons: Long sword (1d8, crit 19-20/x2, 4 lb, one-handed, slashing), Longbow (1d8, crit x3, range inc. 100 ft., 3 lb, piercing)
Gear: Backpack with waterskin, one day’s trail rations, bedroll, sack, and flint & steel. Thieves’ tools. Hooded lantern and three pints of oil. Quiver with 20 arrows.
Gold: 2d4 gp.
- Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Simple weapons, hand crossbow, rapier, sap, shortbow, and shortsword. Proficient with Light Armors. Proficient with small arms.
- Sneak Attack: +1d6 when surpising, flanking, or opponant would be denied Dex bonus to AC.
- Trapfinding: Can use Search Skill to find Traps with a DC higher than 20, and can use Disable Device Skill to disarm magical traps.
- Favored Enemy: Grymkin
- Wild Empathy
- Favored Terrain: Forest
- Evasion: Successful Reflex saves vs. half damage result in no damage
- Ability Score Racial Traits: Elves are nimble, both in body and mind, but their form is frail. They gain +2 Dexterity, and –2 Constitution.
- Size: Elves are Medium creatures and thus receive no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Type: Elves are Humanoids with the elf subtype.
- Base Speed: Elves have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Keen Senses: Elves receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception checks.
- Elven Immunities: Elves are immune to magic sleep effects and gain a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects.
- Weapon Familiarity: Elves are proficient with longbows (including composite longbows), longswords, rapiers, and shortbows (including composite shortbows), and treat any weapon with the word “elven” in its name as a martial weapon.
- Low-Light Vision: Elves can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.
- Languages: Cygnaran (spoken), Shyr. Iosians with high Intelligence scores commonly choose from the following Bonus Languages: Cygnaran (written), Llaelese
You are especially accurate when making ranged attacks against close targets.
Benefit: You get a +1 bonus on attack and damage rolls with ranged weapons at ranges of up to 30 feet.
You can shoot or throw ranged weapons at an opponent engaged in melee without taking the standard –4 penalty on your attack roll.
You gain a +2 trait bonus on initiative checks.
You deal an amount of additional damage equal to your weapon’s critical hit modifier when you score a successful critical hit with a weapon; this additional damage is added to the final total, and is not multiplied by the critical hit multiple itself. This extra damage is a trait bonus.
Eyes: Violet with Gold flecks in a sunburst pattern.
Hair: Raven with red tips.